Sunday, March 21, 2010

Para-Thrilla in Manila...


It was really frustrating to know that one of my most favorite bands had been actually here to play live in Manila, and I was just here at home contemplating of the could-have-beens. Darn it! I'm talking about Paramore. The band paid a visit to our shores on March 9 with a jampacked concert at the SM Mall of Asia Concert Grounds....

I was browsing through a couple of concert photos and videos from YouTube. True enough, I've missed a chance of a lifetime. This actually isn't the first time. Incubus first paid a visit in 2004 and came back in 2008 and i guess i was so unfortunate to have missed both. And then, Nine Inch Nails came over last year. Too bad i missed them again. Tsk-tsk... Going back to Paramore's gig, Hayley Williams is just soooo awesome in her white tee that says PARA-THRILLA IN MANILA together with her matching leopard skin tights. They played most of their hits and songs from their latest album which includes "Brick by Boring Brick". If I had been there, i might also be screaming from the top of my lungs.

Well, I just wish Hayley and the band comes back very soon....and when that day comes, I won't miss them ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment