Saturday, March 27, 2010

A Glimpse of Awesome Adam...


The pictures and videos had been uploaded...Weeks had quickly passed me by...but still, the memories linger. I can strongly feel the aftermath of Adam Young and I know, it will never fade. For several days now, you can hear me humming to the tune of Owl City's "Fireflies" or "Vanilla Twilight". They got stuck to my head since the night me and my sister Lisa came to watch Owl City's gig on March 14, 2010.

Come to think of it, I never thought I would be addicted to Adam Young and his music just like this. I am not a fan, either but when we had the chance to watch him perform live, I was quite fascinated with the man behind that oh-so-wonderful voice. Adam Young was just pure awesomeness!

Seeing him onstage with the band he's touring with was such a delight. It's just so amazing how he sings and plays the keyboards or the guitar. Truly, he owned the stage that night. Live music is really incomparable! The good vibes he was radiating at that time was exhilarating and i could tell the crowd was so pleased. Occasionally, he talks in between songs....and the crowd went wild when he said that he loves Manila and he's thinking about moving in. Yeah right, I wish!

Too bad the gig lasted for just about an hour or so...But nevertheless, it's an experience I will never ever forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment