Sunday, March 21, 2010

Entering the World of Blogging

i now officially welcome myself to this so-called 'blogosphere'.

i am quite fond of self-expression...putting my thoughts into black and white. i started writing for our high school paper but i didn't take it too seriously back then. in college, i found a deeper meaning in self-expression which led me to write most of the stuff that i have. thanks to a friend who appreciated my works and without a doubt, gave me encouragement to nurture my "gift". my words are plainspoken, a reflection of my preference to simplicity.

but now, as i am staring into this blank sheet of faux paper...i can't help but wonder what's in it for me. i should say i'm quite new to this new kind of platform or should i say, medium but i am aware that for most people i know who are into blogging, it is lucrative. aside from the fact that blogging pays well for serious bloggers who makes a living out of it, i could say that there's a great future ahead.

hmmmm...now i might consider doing this full-time. we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment